Ireland. Friendly people, unforgettable views, the unveiling of my Book of Kells quilt, lots of fun, master workshop and beer! Does it get any better? Only 4 months away from the trip of a lifetime and there are A FEW spots left waiting for you.
As some of you know, I’ve been working on a quilt inspired by one of the folios from the Book of Kells (Ireland’s most precious treasure) and we will be unveiling it and presenting it for the first time to Trinity College where the original resides. In addition to all that, I will also be teaching some of my “Remarkable Techniques” that I’ve used to make this quilt, including how to apply 24K gold leaf on fabric. And guess what? The kit is INCLUDED!
*This is the project you will be making*
Total price for this trip is: $2,886.00 and it’s A GREAT DEAL.
Here’s what’s included:
- Round-trip international airfare from New York to Dublin.
- All taxes and round trip transfers in Ireland.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver.
- First-Class hotel accommodations in Galway, Killarney and Dublin.
- Daily breakfast, some lunches and dinners.
- A visit to the famous Cliffs of Moher.
- A visit to Trinity College to see the Book of Kells and unveil my quilt.
- Master Workshop
All this, and so much more!
For more information about this trip, please visit CrafTours and book your trip before it’s too late.