Quilting Cruise 2018
This will be our third (3rd) ReMARKable adventure at sea and we want YOU to be part of it and become part of our ReMARKable Family. Leaving September 9 through September 16, 2018 from Galveston, Texas. Master workshop with Mark Sherman with our own SEWING STUDIO! Game nights, gift bags with lots of valuable supplies, including TOP QUALITY WONDERFIL THREAD. ReMARKable tips and more. See our last ReMARKable Adventure at sea Remarkable Caribbean Cruise it was SEW much fun. If you have cruised with us before, you know exactly what to expect.
Reasons to cruise with us:
- You will be learning from Master Quilt Artist and Designer, Mark Sherman, throughout the entire cruise.
- We’re extremely organized and confident in the quality service that we offer. If you don’t like the class, there’s 100% money back guarantee for you.
- You will be making a unique project, which requires a lot of sewing and lots of fun, designed and executed by the one and only Award Winning Mark Sherman. In addition to that, you will be learning a lot of concepts and “ReMARKable Tips”. If you’ve taken one of Mark Sherman’s Workshops you know exactly what to expect.
- Your quilt top will be FINISHED by the end of the cruise, and you’ll go home MORE than satisfied with what you did.
- You DON’T HAVE TO BUY any more fabrics you don’t need. Instead, you’re going to be using YOUR OWN STASH.
- There won’t be any sewing machine police. Because you will be a ReMARKable Quilter, you will be bringing YOUR OWN portable sewing machine, one that you’re comfortable and familiar with. We want you to be in control of your own sewing, the thread you put on, when and how. And we also know the difference between sewing with one machine we are not familiar with vs. our own. One size does not fit all.
- A designated space will be waiting for you in our sewing studio. That will be your space throughout the 7 days cruising with us.
- You will make new friends and become part of the ReMARKable Family. Being part of our family means: LOTS OF FUN, UNIQUE QUILT DESIGNS AND MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST FOR A LIFETIME.
About the ship:
Debuting on Febuary 7th, the revamped Liberty of the Seas®. The biggest adventure just got super sized. Wilder thrill rides – like the first Tidal WaveSM waterslide at sea, along with it’s two counterparts Cyclone and Typhoon, it’s The Perfect Storm. A bigger-than-ever aqua park, Splashaway BaySM. Bolder dining options like our crowd favorite restaurant Sabor Modern Mexican, Giovanni’s Table and R Bar. With brand new panoramic Ocean View staterooms, this is going to be huge.
Ports of Call: Galveston, Texas. Roatan, Honduras. Costa Maya, Mexico. Cozumel, Mexico.
Day 1- Welcome aboard. The Liberty of the Seas will depart at 4:00 PM from Galveston Texas. Welcome aboard dinner with the Remarkable Quilters family. A welcome package with detailed information about our itinerary will be given to each Remarkable cruiser. Let the sewing begin!
Day 2- Day at sea. Full day master workshop with Mark Sherman.
Day 3- Day at sea. Full day master workshop with Mark Sherman.
Day 4- Port of Call: Roatan, Honduras. For those who want to stay onboard and keep on sewing, you’re more than welcome to stay! Our sewing studio will be open.
Day 5- Port of Call: Costa Maya, Mexico. For those who want to stay onboard and keep on sewing, you’re more than welcome to stay! Our sewing studio will be open.
Day 6- Port of Call: Cozumel, Mexico. For those who want to stay onboard and keep on sewing, you’re more than welcome to stay! Our sewing studio will be open.
Day 7- Day at sea. Full day master workshop with Mark Sherman.
Day 8- Galveston, Texas. Ship arrives at 6:30 AM.
The entire cost of this cruise is $1,199.00 per person, based on double occupancy in an Ocean View Stateroom. A $300.00 deposit is needed to book this trip. Space is limited. Room upgrade available upon request. Click Reservation Form to make a reservation or call us 954-647-4578.
- Accommodations onboard Royal Caribbean’s BRAND NEW Liberty of the Seas.
- Wonderful Ocean View stateroom.
- A ReMARKable gift bag with lots of surprises.
- Three (3) FULL DAYS master workshop with Mark Sherman.
- Sewing Studio open EVERY DAY.
About the Project:
Mark has designed a very contemporary, magnificent project for his passengers. New quilting concepts and ReMARKable Tips. You will be sewing using YOUR OWN sewing machine. This is what makes us different from the rest. We want you to be in control of your own sewing, the thread you put on, when and how. And we also know the difference between sewing with one machine we are not familiar with vs. our own.
Are you ready to make a reservation? Click Reservation Form or call us 954-647-4579 and be part of this unforgettable adventure.
See our last ReMARKable Adventure at sea Remarkable Caribbean Cruise
See our Terms and Conditions for this trip.
Do you have any questions? We want to help you.